20H1 19018.1.vb_release.191101-1402 (3.51 GB)
Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus- KB2267602 (Version 1.305.1513.0)
Full version: Windows 10 new latest update 20H1 19018 .1 .vb_release. 191101 – 1402
Good Morning friends! Microsoft has released a new pre-build of Windows 10 20H1 under the number 19018 for members of the Windows Insider program using the Fast and Skip Ahead channels.
Full build number: 19018.1.vb_release.191101-1402. As you can see, the assembly belongs to the vb_release branch, not rs_prerelease. VB is derived from Vibranium, another code name for Windows 10 20H1 19018 .1 .vb_release. 191101 – 1402.
Attention! Starting today, Windows Insider members who select the Skip Ahead channel will be transferred back to the Early Access channel. This means that the Skip Ahead channel will no longer be available in Options> Updates & Security> Windows Insider. Microsoft no longer plans to use the Skip Ahead channel and intends to simultaneously provide all the insiders on the Early Access channel with the latest builds.
We remind you that the development of this functional update is at an early stage, so the current builds may contain rather unpleasant errors. If you need more stability, we recommend switching to the Slow (Late Access) or Release Preview channels.
Other updates for insiders
Quick Search on the Search Home Page
To help you find the information you need faster, Microsoft has added four quick queries to the Search home page:
Weather: get information about current weather conditions and the forecast for the near future.
Top Stories: Read the latest headlines from popular news sites.
Today in History: Get information on the four events that took place on that day.
New Movies: Find out what is being shown at the cinemas closest to you.
To see these search results, click on the search field on the taskbar to open the main Search page, and then click on one of the quick search buttons. Need answers to other topics or queries? Just enter the question you are interested in and quickly get results about it.
Note. This change is implemented on the server-side and will appear in all builds of the system from version 1809 to 20H1. Currently, a quick search is available only in the United States, but in the future, it will become available internationally.
Updated search results preview design
Fixes and improvements
- Insiders who did not accept the cumulative update for build 19013, just be aware that this build also includes fixing a problem that caused a black screen to appear and disconnect from the remote desktop.
Fixed an issue that caused the Settings application to freeze when switching to the System and Accessibility sections.
- Fixed an issue where, if a new profile image was synchronized from the cloud, the old image might not appear in the image history in the account settings.
- The problem is fixed, due to which the history of the “Windows Update” could display updates with error 0x80240017, even if they were successfully installed.
- Fixed an issue where the word â€œSearchâ€ might not appear in the text input field in the â€œSearchâ€ window.
- Fixed an issue where exe could create an unexpectedly large CPU load if the device is disconnected from the power source.
- Fixed an issue where Cortana might not respond to the Hey Cortana command.
- The problem was fixed due to which Cortana either did not appear on the taskbar immediately after updating the system, or was visible, but did not work until the device rebooted.
- Fixed an issue where, in recent builds, when entering text with one hand using the touch keyboard, it was not possible to hold down the Shift key in certain languages.
- A few releases ago, Microsoft added a key combination (WIN + Ctrl + Shift + B), which is designed to help troubleshoot black screen issues. In this assembly, a new keyboard shortcut (WIN + Ctrl + Shift + L) is added, which will help in investigating problems with the login screen. Just press this key combination when you are on the lock screen, reproduce the problem, and then press the key combination again to get a reference number that you can attach to the sent review.
- Currently, the function is supported only for local sessions when connected to a power source and the Internet, and for which the level of collection of diagnostic data is set to â€œFullâ€.
- The narrator no longer reports font changes if they have not changed.
Updated AutoCorrect sound in Narrator to better match the editing process.
- Improved navigation and reading of the Narrator in Chrome.
- Improved work with Outlook using the Magnifier when it is configured to track the text cursor in the center of the screen. The up and down arrows in the email list will no longer move the viewport to the left of the message list.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have identified compatibility issues with some Insider Preview build with certain versions of the BattlEye anti-cheat program due to changes in the operating system. To protect insiders who may have these versions installed, a restriction has been introduced so that Insider Preview builds will not be offered for devices that may be affected by this issue. You can find more information here.
- Some insiders report that the Parameters application still does not start, with the exception of the option to start by URI (ms-settings :). The problem is being investigated.
- Some insiders report that after successfully installing the driver for the printer from the Additional Updates section, it still appears as available for installation. The problem is being investigated.
If this assembly tries to start the installation before you first logged in after the previous installation (for example, after updating to assembly 19013), you will need to wait 2 hours before you can install the new assembly.
I wish you a successful update!