In the year 2019 Tonor came into existence. This start-up company in a short span has evolved himself as one of the market leaders in their particular domain of Sound and Light-based accessories. Already has captured good market share in the continents of the US and Europe. Specialising in different forms of microphones, mostly now the professionals are appreciating and understanding the importance of different forms of microphones and karaoke system.
M/s Tonor has come out with various products in the field of sound and light management. The pioneer of this project has been set up by a well-known professional in the field of singing and music industry Mr Kevin Richards. He has used his experience and expertise to help the fellow aspirants in the arena of the Music Industry and amateur music lovers who aspire for fine and minute detailings.
About The Product
- Compatibility: Not a speaker !!! Microphone is ready to meet online / teach and learn grades using Zoom / Skype / GoToMeeting / WebEx / Hangouts / Fuze, etc.
- High Sound Quality: Built-in noise reduction technology can effectively block the sound and remove the echo to get clear sound. Designed for meetings: TM20 uses an omnidirectional shooting pattern to capture subtle audio from 360 °. The microphone can record the voices of all the speakers around it for a wide range of recording distance (5m / 16.4ft). When you enter the room, there is no difference in timbre position.
- Plug and Play: TM20 is a USB 2.0 microphone, compatible with Windows and macOS. Just connect it to a laptop/desktop and get started, no driving software required.
- Single Button Mute: Built-in indicator light informs status (blue: active, red: muting). It makes your meeting more efficient while performing multiple tasks during a call to mute your microphone with one soft touch.
|Signal To Noise Ratio||60 dB|
|Item Weight||9.44 Ounces|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Input Sample Rate||48kHz|
- The product can be used in a small gathering, office seminars, Virtual Meeting and so on.
- Easy to handle.
- Easily affordable.
- Distorted voice is channelised to get better audibility features.
- A single button press can start operating, disconnect or mute your speech.