Microsoft has launched a new Windows 10 design within the fast ring. Building the 19608 brings the development of automated applications and also fixes some bugs. Your phone app is also getting some inbound strategies, which, in the meantime, will be especially useful for Samsung owners. Below, as usual, you’ll find a list of changes.
Full build number: 19608.1000 rs_prerelease 200410-1438 10.0.19608.1000
Yesterday the Wisdom of Renewal and today the insiders were on the road again. Because Microsoft provided the new Windows 10 19608.1000, the most, 10.0.19608.1000 rs_prerelease from 10.04.2020. And there is progress.
This has been improved by the management of standard applications. We add the ability to browse through a list of file types, logs, and applications when setting up the default.
Windows 10 Build 19608 new:
Improve your experience with standard apps.
- Over the years, we’ve made many improvements to the settings based on your feedback, and we’re happy to inform you that the next upgrade will be upgraded soon. We incorporate the ability to search for a list of file types, logs, and applications when it installs automatically.
- Display the Select default apps by file type settings file, now with the search box.
- This change is currently found in 50% of the people in the ring that are the fastest quality when we check the quality. We’ll let you know when submissions go up. Please try it out as soon as it is available on your device and let us know what improvements you are looking for the next!
More internal reviews:
- Updating the phone app Drag without seam and drop files between devices running your phone app.
- We are continuing our partnership with Samsung and are excited to provide you with a preview of the drag and drop the feature of your phone app soon. This feature allows any of Samsung’s Samsung supported screen viewers to drag files from your phone to your PC wirelessly and vice-versa without needing cables. Try it out and share your idea with us!
- Illustration is emphasizing file transfer between PC and phone. Requirements for towing and throwing work The PC should be installed for Windows 10 October 2018 update or later. However, we always recommend updating the latest version available.
- Your phone must support the phone screen.
- Dragging folders is currently not supported in both directions. Transferring files from My Documents folder from your phone to your PC to devices other than the S20 and Z-Flip series requires updating My Docs app, which Samsung has dropped a bit this month.
- Dragging photos from the gallery app from your phone to your PC is supported on all devices with screen mirroring.
- If you drag a file from your phone too fast, it can cause transmission errors.
- If you slow down your phone app during transfer, the current transfer will be canceled. This feature requires that your phone app is open for all submissions.
- The maximum number of files to export is limited to 100. Only one transfer is allowed at a time.
- This feature is introduced gradually, so it can take a few days until it is displayed on your phone system (YP version 1.20032.104).
- Copy and paste between devices is now available for additional Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Copy and paste between the devices feature, making it easy to copy text and pictures between devices, is now available with the Samsung Galaxy s10e / S10 / S10 / S10 +, Note 10 and threatening devices.
- Illustrations highlighting Copy/Cut and paste between devices.
- Creating new messages, in a message folder, gets a completely new User interface (UI). Check this out and let us know what you think of it!
- Light bulb Write the new message icon circled below.
- We recently introduced a few UI changes to improve the look and feel of your phone app. Renewal includes:
- The ability to customize the background of your app to match your phone’s wallpaper. This not only looks at the look and feels of the app, but also makes it personal.
- The background color of the app in black mode is now a light shade of brown.
- The headline typing is very modern and surprising.
- Increased filtering and responsiveness of the app have been improved to better serve different application sizes.
- The settings screen highlights our UI improvements, such as header typing and background color.
- These features are beginning to become public, so it may take a few days to appear on your phone system. We appreciate your feedback, so try these features and let us know your opinion! You can send us your feedback on your phone system in Settings> Feedback, or give us your answer directly at the Answer Center.
Error correction of Build 19608:
- We fixed a problem where Stick Notes Windows could not be moved. We have fixed the issue that caused language packs to be included in the previous version. Anyone affected by this may be aware that some parts of the user interface are not displayed in your preferred language.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Task Manager to point to the wrong Microsoft Edge Canary icon.
- We fixed the issue that caused the Snip & Sketch app to run in the background instead of earlier (on top of all Windows) when the app was caused by a click of a pen.
- We have fixed the problem where using the arrow keys in the taskbar Volume pop up in Arabic was unexpectedly returned, which did not go as far as directing the other sliders.
- We did some work to improve performance when downloading Windows history to update history.
- We know that the Narrator and NVDA users who are looking for the latest version of Microsoft Edge chrome may find it difficult to navigate and read certain content on the web. The narrator, NVDA, and Edge teams are aware of these issues. This will not affect users of older versions of Microsoft Edge. NVAccess has released NVDA 2019.3, which fixes known issues with Edge.
- We are currently reviewing reports on a long-term renewal process when trying to install a new build.
- In documents and downloads sections, the privacy section shows the protested icon (only the triangle) next to the page name. We look for reports where the application icons in the taskbar provide issues, including the .exe icon.
- We read reports that the battery icon on the lock screen always appears almost empty, regardless of the actual battery.
- We have looked for reports where the IIS configuration is set automatically after the new structure. After successfully installing the new build, you must create a backup and restore the IIS configuration.
- Switching quickly between WSL distributions using the File Explorer compilation can create a temporary access error. We have identified the cause of this problem and will publish a fix soon.
I wish a successful update