Full build number: Windows 10 Dev Channel 21322.1000 rs_prerelease 210220-1651
Vote for a similar review in the ” Review Center»
Based on the feedback, the Feedback Center team made a change that allows insiders to both votes and add similar reviews for all types of feedback. The corresponding “Vote” and “Add similar review” options will be seen for both “Issues” and ” Suggestions”.
This way, you can help engineers investigate feedback about issues by clicking on the link and creating a similar review with additional details. This will allow you to describe the problem more accurately, add your screenshots and diagnostic data if you can reproduce the problems.
Changes and improvements
- The 3D Objects folder will no longer be seen as a special folder in File Explorer after upgrading to this build. If you need to access this folder, you can open it by typing% userprofile%% in the “Explorer” address bar or by enabling the “Show all tabs” option in the navigation bar.
- [News and interests] Removed option “to reduce the number of updates the taskbar” from the context menu. This option should return in future builds.
- Temporarily removed the touch keyboard design improvements described in Build 21301, as engineers need to fix some issues. At the same time, the updated default keyboard layout for devices with a screen diagonal of 12 inches or more, as well as an improved word prediction panel, are still available to all insiders on the Dev channel, as noted in Build 21318.
- Fixed an issue where previous builds failed to use Remote Desktop (RDP) to connect to a device attached to Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Fixed an issue that could cause a GSOD to appear when switching between users.
- Fixed an issue where deleted files could unexpectedly remain visible on the desktop until you manually update it.
- [News and Interests] Fixed an issue where the taskbar button would not display content after changing the main monitor.
- [News and Interests] Fixed an issue where the News and Interests widget continued to update content and consume resources in the background, even when the device screen is turned off.
- [News and interests] fixed several problems that affect the performance and stability of operation.
- Fixed an issue with the new “Paste only text” option in the clipboard history that caused the popup window to not close after clicking the button, which is different from the normal paste behaviour.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to the erroneous entry of errors in the event log.
- Fixed an issue that in previous builds could cause audio playback delays on some devices.
- Fixed an issue where, after several attempts to change the calendar format, the listed values of other data formats may be incorrect in the “Settings” -> “Date and Time” -> “Region” section.
- There is an issue in Build 21318 that causes the Windows Update page in Settings to unexpectedly display an OS update in both the required and optional sections. This issue is fixed in build 21322, but you will encounter it when upgrading from build 21318.
- We are investigating reports that the system update process may hang for a long time when trying to install a new build.
- The problem that affects the stability of the Start menu and other modern applications is investigated. The problem occurred in previous builds. If you are affected by it, the Start menu layout may be reset.
- The real-time preview for pinned site tabs is not yet available to all insiders, so you may see a grey window when you hover over the thumbnail on the taskbar. Engineers are working on improving this feature.
- Engineers are working on enabling a new taskbar feature for already pinned websites. However, you can unpin the site from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin it.
- [News and Interests] We are investigating an issue where the News Interests widget may not be available when you log in to Windows without an Internet connection, but reappears when you connect to the network.
- [News and interests] Sometimes the pop-up window of news and interesting information cannot be closed with a pen.
- Engineers are working to fix an issue that caused the Chinese lunar calendar text to stop displaying correctly in the “Clock and Calendar” pop-up window on the taskbar.
- We are investigating reports that insiders ‘ devices with the latest builds of Windows 10 hang after connecting the Xbox controller when shutting down, rebooting, or going to sleep mode.
I wish you a successful update!