Full build number: Windows 10 Preview 20180.1000. rs_prerelease.200725-1714.
We remind you that the Dev channel produces builds that can contain quite unpleasant errors. If you need more stability, we recommend switching to Beta channels (Late access) or Release Preview.
A few days back had given some suggestion to them, now happy to state that the team worked upon solved all the problems and even worked on the innovation stated in the
Most of the new features introduced in build 20161, including tiles in the start menu that take into account the system’s theme, are now available to all insiders. However, the new features for pinning websites to the taskbar described in the post for build 20175, released last week, are still only available to a certain group of insiders.
Changes and improvements
- Based on , Microsoft changed the logic for enabling tablet mode for 2-in-1 devices so that it only applies when using a screen without a base.
- Based on the , Microsoft updated the icon of the new folder in the All apps list in the start menu to be slightly smaller and better match the size of other icons.
- Updated the search window on the default Apps page to improve performance.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Screen magnifier” to not follow the cursor in the previous build if the zoom was greater than 100%.
- Fixed an issue where” task Manager ” didn’t display the publisher name for UWP apps.
- Fixed an issue where when using Pinyin IME, pressing the ” / ” key did not result in entering the correct character in full-width mode.
- Fixed several issues that could cause crashes when using Alt + Tab to switch to browser tabs.
- As android came with a black and white filter so that the radiation doesn’t affect the eyes so the same can be implemented the next update, and the night mode is not accessible in few devices too.
- Engineers are working to fix an issue that may cause some games from the Microsoft Store that are protected by Easy Anti-Cheat to fail to launch.
We are investigating reports that the system update process may stall for a long time when trying to install a new build.
- Engineers are working to fix an issue that causes the Collapse, Expand, and Close buttons to remain in the original app after resizing the UWP app window. If you move the window, the buttons should move to the desired location.
- We are investigating reports that the new taskbar feature described above does not work with some pinned websites.
- Engineers are working to fix a problem that sometimes means that the “Close all Windows” action on the taskbar doesn’t close all open tabs.
Engineers are working to fix the problem so that a real-time preview for pinned site tabs will work.
- Engineers are working on enabling a new taskbar feature for already pinned websites. However, you can unpin a site from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin it.
Engineers are working to fix an issue where not all open tabs with this domain are displayed for pinned sites. You can fix this problem by pinning the site’s home page instead of a specific section (for example, pin microsoft.com rather than microsoft.com/windows).
- Engineers are working to fix an issue where the Alt + Tab keyboard shortcut on a browser tab sometimes moves a previously active tab to the top of the Alt + Tab list.
- Opening the WSL1 distribution may result in the error “the I / o Operation was interrupted due to a thread exit or due to an application request”. Details about the problem are available on Github .