Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender antivirus antimalare Platform – KB2267602 (Version 1.307.37.0,1.307.55.0) Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender antivirus antimalare Platform-KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3)
Full version: Windows 10 20H1 insider 19037.1 (vb_release) 191202-1231
Good morning, friends! Microsoft has released a new pre-build of Windows 10 20H1, numbered 19037, for Windows Insider members using the Early access and Late access channels.
Full build number: 19037.1.vb_release.191202-1231. As you can see, the Assembly belongs to the vb_release branch, not rs_prerelease. VB is derived from the Vibranium-another codename for Windows 10 20H1.
Microsoft has released the 19037.1 (vb_release) build of Windows 10 (20H1) Insider Preview on both rings, Fast and slow. It is the third compilation to be sent in just a couple of days.
Note: Microsoft is about to start releasing new compilations from its development branch. This means that you will release compilations to Insiders in the quick ring from the RS_PRERELE development branch again instead of the vb_release branch. This also means that the desktop watermark will return with these compilations. As is normal with preliminary versions, these versions may contain errors and be less stable. Now is the time to check the Windows Insider settings and switch to the Slow ring before if you want to stay at 20H1.
Microsoft is following up. Because the Windows 10 2004 Build 19037.1 (Vibranium), more precisely the 10.0.19037.1 vb_release of 2.12 is available in the Fast Ring and Slow Ring for Download. This is a pure “Bugfix” Version.
For rapid ring inserters who have chosen to stop getting Insider Preview compilations when the next main version of Windows 10 is available in Windows Insider configuration, they will be moved to the Slow ring as part of maintaining this configuration. They will remain here until the stage of version 20H1 ends in the Insider branch. This only applies to Insiders in the quick ring who choose to stay in this version, those who do not will soon start receiving compilations from the next one.
Bug fixes and improvements
- This Assembly does not have a watermark with Assembly information in the lower right corner of the desktop. This does not mean that the update is complete.
- Windows PowerShell ISE is now an optional feature (Feature on Demand) installed by default.
- You will be able to see it in the “advanced features” section in the “Options”.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have identified issues with the compatibility of some Insider Preview build with certain versions of the anti-cheat program BattlEye due to changes in the operating system. To protect insiders who may have these versions installed, a restriction has been implemented so that Insider Preview builds will not be offered for devices that may be affected by this issue.
- Some insiders report that when you try to upgrade to a new build, changes are rolled back and an error code 0xc1900101 appears. In some cases, the update succeeds when you try again. If you encounter this problem, be sure to report it to the “feedback Center”.
- We are investigating reports that the system upgrade process may hang for a long time when you try to install a new build.
- Reports are being investigated that some external USB 3.0 drives stop responding when connected. Error code 10.
- Reports are being investigated that the disk Optimization app displays an inscription stating that optimization has never been performed on SSD devices.