Microsoft windows update 19002.1002
KB4526447 Windows 10 v1903 build 19002.1002 Updated October 19, 2019. Microsoft has released build number 19002.1002, which includes fixing a problem that causes some devices to freeze upon shutdown or reboot. Good evening friends! Microsoft has released a new pre-build of Windows 10 20H1 under the number 19002 for members of the Windows Insider program using Fast and Skip Ahead channels.Full build number: 19002.1.vb_release.191010-1436. As you can see, the assembly belongs to the vb_release branch, not rs_prerelease. VB is derived from Vibranium, another code name for Windows 10 20H1.
Improving pairing with Bluetooth devices
In build 18985, Microsoft released an improved implementation for quickly pairing Bluetooth devices. And now this change is available to absolutely all insiders. The company thanks everyone who has already tested the changes and shared their feedback.
Corrections and improvements
- Fixed a problem that could lead to a crash during the update process with error 0x8007042b.
- The problem is fixed, due to which the acrylic texture in the “Notification Center” appeared only after the animation of its opening was completed.
- The problem is fixed, due to which when using multiple monitors with different DPI, the search window in the “Explorer” could increase and shift.
- Fixed an issue with search indexing, due to which unexpected files were returned as search results for queries in French (France).
- Fixed a problem for Japanese users when the username in the title bar in the “Options” was displayed in the wrong order.
- Fixed an issue that caused the clipboard history, Emoji Panel (Win + <point>), and touch keyboard to display English text when using a non-English interface language.
- Fixed a situation that could lead to the fact that the devices did not reconnect after turning the Bluetooth off and on again.
- Fixed an issue that caused the VPN to sometimes not connect automatically after the device wakes up from sleep mode.
- Fixed a problem that could lead to a freeze in brightness by 0% or 100%. To change it, a reboot was required.
- The text cursor indicator now works better for more cases (for example, in Word, the Run dialog box, Outlook).
- The parameter “Text cursor in the center of the magnifier” should now work correctly when switching the modes of “Magnifier”.
- Fixed visual mouse cursor when using the “Docked Window” mode in the “Screen Magnifier”.
- Fixed an issue where the Narrator did not report the status of the scan mode if Edge was open or closed.
- The problem with the Narrator was fixed, due to which the password was announced twice if the focus was on the password editing field.
The problem with the Narrator was fixed, due to which the scanning mode hung on editable fields in Firefox.
- Made some general improvements and bug fixes for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). You can find more detailed information on the official website.
- If you recently encountered frequent explorer.exe crashes, go to the Microsoft Store and check for updates to the Xbox Game Bar application (version 3.34.4xx should fix the problem). If you use this version of the application, but still observe explorer.exe crashes, then send feedback to the Feedback Hub.
- Microsoft is releasing a new title in the Options app for more insiders, so now it may appear if you didn’t have one before. As usual, you can leave feedback about it in the Feedback Hub.
Microsoft is working to solve a problem that appeared in the previous build, due to which some devices freeze when shutting down or rebooting. If you are affected by this issue, check out the forum information for workarounds.
There was a problem with older versions of anti-cheat programs used in games, due to which, after upgrading to insider builds 19H1, GSOD may occur when starting games. Microsoft is working with partners to implement updated software to fix the problem. Many games have already released an update to fix this problem. To minimize the likelihood of this problem, make sure that you are using the latest version of the game before trying to update the operating system. Microsoft is also working with developers of anti-cheat systems to solve similar problems that may arise in 20H1 builds and try to minimize the likelihood