For beginners summarising the steps which one can follow to become a blogger.
CMS platform meaning:
Step 1: Hosting and CMS Platform
Hosting service plays a key role in any website. Do not stick to cheap hosting keywords, preferably go ahead with fast web hosting services because a website is seen by users whenever the pace is good and secondly if you have fast speed the bounce rate will start to decline which would improve the rank of your website.
For instance, if you select a hosting service, then people are in a dilemma which content management system (CMS) platform to choose. Some hosting service grants optimised WordPress, which would be a costly affair, but the speed would be at its peak (Click here – Have stated the best and most essential plugins after the installation process is over). Many hosting services provide a-numbers of CMS, this would create confusion and according to me for blogging, suggesting you some platforms such as b2evolution, Drupal, Joomla, PHP-Fusion and WordPress.
In Hostinger check out how to go to h-panel
Below serial Number is not based on ranking :
For starters, you can try this before jumping to another CMS platform. In this platform, content gets hosted on blogger’s server. You can buy a domain (techfeeddata.com). Once when you get the knowhow of the post and page writing, you can jump to these CMS platforms by buying a hosting service.) after that your domain will get connected to (
Click here to download free themes zipped for blogger.
- WordPress platform is very user friendly. A person who doesn’t know much knowledge about editing with coding skills, can easily use plugins to do the drag and drop feature.
- WordPress platform has many freemium, and most of these plugins are free to use.
- WordPress platform makes the website very responsive as it comes with many free themes.
- It has an open-source community and comes with updates frequently.
- This platform is not flexible for customisation newbies as sometimes you can break the functionality. You can go ahead and fix by checking the error on YouTube or search engines such as Google, Yandex, Bing and so on.
- It is quite vulnerable in multiple cases. Data security would be at the breach. You can download a security plugin to solve the issue.
- B2evolution has data privacy at its peak.
- Even a non-developer can use it and the community (B2evolution) is very friendly. Its platform is very advanced and easy to use.
- It has a very professional interface and is SEO-friendly.
- B2evolution is a stable and reliable platform.
- B2evolution will provide detailed analytics.
- Requires a bit of personal investment to learn the platform, when you come to know the usage, then you would be made known about the simplicity.
- Sometimes it can give failure while upgrades but their customer support is very friendly, they would give you a solution, and lastly, the skin and the theme looks are quite similar.
- Drupal has great templates. It is very customisable.
- Drupal has excellent support. It is a very secured platform.
- Drupal is an SEO friendly platform.
- Drupal has an open-source product. It has responsive and dynamic themes.
- Drupal has integration with 3rd party applications. It comes with ctools suite, which has contents, plugins and caches to build a customised website.
- Whenever some updates come, then it can sometimes become incompatible with older complements.
- Sometimes it could be a little difficult for a non-technical person.
- Joomla is very user friendly, and its customisation is very naive for non-developers.
- Joomla is a secured platform. Joomla is an SEO friendly platform.
- Joomla has an enormous extension, both free and paid. Its support immense web data traffic, so it is best for both large and small companies.
- Joomla needs some personal investment to learn the platform.
- Joomla has a little complicated UI due to its complex security.
- PHP-Fusion has immense development support, and its community is rising at a very accelerated speed. PHP-Fusions panel has the functionality, to effortlessly add code in your website.
- PHP-Fusion is very user-friendly and SEO-friendly too.
- PHP-Fusion is getting frequent updates. It is very customisable.
- PHP-Fusion has a large number of built-in features.
- PHP-Fusion is simple to use and has a lot of themes free and paid available.
- PHP-Fusion is comparatively new in the market and for this portal, users can view content which is a very nice feature, but for some, it can be a limitation.
- PHP-Fusion has limited plugins compared to that of other CMS platforms. But it has enough plugins to rank on the web.
Step 2: Create Pages
About Us page involves:
Write more about your company. What the website all about. You can write more about your product in simple words so that the visitors can understand your company portfolio easily.
Try to answer the below questions answer in your about us page.
- Write something about yourself.
- What prompted you to start the website
- What makes you different from your competitors.
After that, you can create a story about your company, what all milestones have you achieved. This could be in the form of video or graphical representation of the same.
Specify the Team Members names, their images and their qualifications.
Last but not least which is the testimonials of your customers or fans which will make your website furthermore verified.
Contact Us page involves:
If you are a firm or a Company, then you can give your address and contact numbers. If you have lots of FAQs, you can directly add them in the form of buttons when the people click they could easily find the solution from it.
If you write blogs, then you create either a ‘suggestion form’ or ‘contact us form’ with the help of plugins. Free plugins can solve your problem, at ease. This method would make your website look quite interactive.
Step 3: Do keyword analysis
You can search for trending news topics in your search engine. Take the best and relevant topic and then do keyword analysis.
- Check the competitor’s keywords
- Check the rank on of the keywords
- Research on related search terms
- Check the long tail (keywords above 3) and short tail keywords (keywords below or equal to 3)
To know more about keyword, kindly click here. (Have written in-depth about keyword.)
Most Important things – Do not copy-paste the articles and images as it is from websites. In legal terms is called plagiarism. To know how to get out of this in the following steps.
Step 4: Stock Images And videos
As a businessman, you have paid a lot for buying a domain then hosting. Now you want to write a post. While writing a post, you think of adding some images and videos.
After that, you try to download images/videos from search engines. It will look great, but it would be legally very wrong to use someone’s creativity.
You can get different images and videos from Shutterstock, Gratisography, Pixabay and many more.
But I would suggest Videvo because you can get stock videos, music and sound under one roof. The free version is free forever. You can download unlimited videos and audio. And also you can manage the collection. Do check it out as it will not charge a fee for free users and you can register yourself and use these videos and audio for your post to look impressive.
This makes Videvo ideal for videographers seeming for affordable b-roll and filler shots, companies in need of marketing stuff like social media content or promotional videos, content creators and YouTubers, as well as teachers and students. Complete Premium videos are granted with high quality of HD including 4K.
If you want to go to pages click on the links:
Click here to know more about videvo.
Step 5: Write and publish the post
- Create An Outline: bold, italic, underline
- Write An Attention-Grabbing Intro, add photos, videos
- Write a Strong Nut Graph Look for Linking Opportunities
- Tie It All Together With a Strong Conclusion
- Create An Intriguing Headline
- Find or Create Strong, Relevant Images Proof, Publish and Share!
- Introduction Research(why, when), how(title), what is it-
- Body (what types, examples, case studies)
- Conclusion (why)
Step 6: Create an XML sitemap of your website
The sitemap is of two types:
- HTML Sitemap
- XML Sitemap
These sitemaps are for visitors to navigate on your website. It organises large websites by creating menus and submenus of your website.
An XML sitemap is basically for the bots of the search engine to go through your website. XML sitemap goes thoroughly through your website internal/external resources.
(In WordPress you can download any SEO tools plugin and it can do it for you or else you can to follow the below steps)
- Go on google search engine and type sitemap generator.
- Then click on one of the XML generators.
- Add your website.
- It might take some time to go through all the website link.
- Download the XML file generated.
Step 7: Create google analytics and Google search console
Search google search console on your search engine. Click on start now. Write your URL in URL prefix.
- You can proceed with the HTML file and download the file.
- Go to your hosting site.
- Open and click on file manager.
- Click the domain and save the downloaded file.
- Then go to google search console and click verify
- Then you will get a code UA-XXXXXXX
- Copy the code and download any analytics plugin and paste the code
- And google analytics will be verified.
Alternative : In WordPress download google site kit and click on yes and select the property, the registration will be successful.
Step 8: Submit sitemap and post to google search console
Go to Google search console and then click on the sitemap.
- Type ‘sitemap.xml’ after your domain.
- That’s it for the sitemap. (Do the above step after every new post or page created)
How to Index pages and post
- Copy the page/post and add on the above search panel wherein you see inspect any URL in ‘domain’.
- Click enter.(You can add one page or one post at a time.)
- Click on Inspect.
- Give it an hour to get the page/post indexed.
Bing Webmaster is alternate to google: Just register your self and follow the step in this link
If you want to start affiliate marketing then click here
If you want to learn how to codes for AdSense click here
For further digital marketing, blogs click here
Hope it solves your problems. If you have any question, do let me know.