Price: ₹ 1,293.00
(as of Jun 14,2021 17:48:26 UTC – Details)
Sell on Amazon and Make Them Do the Heavy Lifting
Selling on Amazon has become one of the most popular ways to earn income online. In fact, there are over 2 million people selling on Amazon worldwide. Amazon allows any business, no matter how small, to get their products in front of millions of customers and take advantage of the largest fulfillment network in the world. It also allows businesses to leverage their first-class customer service and storage capabilities.
Selling on Amazon For Dummies walks owners through the process of building a business on Amazon—a business that can be built almost anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to a computer and the internet.
- The basics of selling on Amazon
- Using FBA
- Getting started
- Deciding what to sell
- Conducting product research
- Finding your way around Seller Central
- Product sourcing, shipping and returns, Amazon subscription, fees, sales tax, and more
- How to earn ROIs (Returns on Your Investments)
Selling on Amazon For Dummies provides the strategies, tools, and education you need, including turnkey solutions focused on sales, marketing, branding, and marketplace development to analyze and maximize opportunities.
Publisher:For Dummies; 1st edition (20 August 2020)
Item Weight:536 g
Dimensions:18.29 x 2.54 x 23.11 cm
Country of Origin:USA
- Acm Watch Strap Silicone Belt 20mm Compatible with Amazfit Bip U Pro Smartwatch Casual Classic Band Blue
- Dell Alienware m15(R3) 15.6″ (39.62cms) UHD Gaming Laptop (10th Gen Core i9-10980HK/32GB/1TB SSD/Windows 10 Home & MS Office/8GB NVIDIA RTX 2080 Graphics), Lunar Light
- EVERNEST 4K Sports Action Camera with 12MP High Resolution with Wi-Fi | 4K Ultra HD Video Recording with 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens and Waterproof Upto 30 Meters (Black) with Remote
- Fossil Gen 5E Men’s Smartwatch with Stainless steel band, Full Touch, AMOLED screen, Bluetooth calling, and Built-in GPS – FTW4056