Why websites are made mobile friendly nowadays
When you own a website it is so important to reach your customer base and this digital world that it means that people on mobile devices can easily find and browse your site
Your website needs to work very well on mobile devices, so the time has come to make your website mobile-friendly or mobile-friendly. Here are some reasons why your mobile presence is important to your business:
Mobile-friendly sites get higher rankings in search results
More than 60% of search queries now come from mobile devices globally.
For many advertisers or marketers, the majority of their traffic is directed from mobile phones.
If your site is not mobile-friendly, people will not stay on your site much longer, which will increase your bounce rate.
These are several reasons why a mobile-friendly website is important. There are many website design and development companies in Mumbai which will make your website mobile-friendly for the users in no time.
Here are 5 reasons why you should make your website mobile-friendly
- Everyone uses a mobile phone: In this world, every person is connected to their mobile phone. Mobile phone plays an important part in everyone life nowadays. Smartphone usage worldwide is increasing day by day People use smartphones to access the Internet. According to a study, today 1.2 billion people are accessing the internet from mobile devices and 80% of internet users use smartphones to access the internet.
In the future, the number of mobile phones, smartphone and Internet users will increase. So it’s okay for you to assume that most of your audience is on mobile.
- Google prioritizes mobile-friendly websites: Google prioritizes only mobile-friendly websites, as mobile searches have steadily increased over the years.
April 2015, Google’s algorithm called ‘mobile update’ that makes your website mobile-friendly or not? And gives high priority and ranking in search engine results for mobile engine friendly websites
- It Helps You Build Credibility: When you sell products or services in a B2B or B2C business with a mobile-friendly website, whoever tries to visit your website will be charged with the device. Appropriate experience and it will encourage them to see you as a reliable resource for information. This allows consumers to buy their products or services through their mobile phones. Which in turn helps you build credibility with your customers, your customers and the influencers in your industry.
- It is becoming a standard best practice: Nowadays, many website developers are developing mobile-friendly websites, which is why many mobile-friendly websites are coming to market every day. Responsive web design helps to make your website mobile optimised, accessible to all that means the user’s expectation can easily be met.
So it becomes a standard practice that a mobile website is mobile-friendly while browsing any website on a mobile phone.
- You can reach more customers faster: As we say that Google rewards websites that are mobile-friendly with high rankings in mobile SERPs. This is what generates more traffic towards your website and your site will be seen by many people. If your website is mobile-friendly, it automatically appears on the first page of the Google search engine results page. So the customers should find out their need without typing the URL of the website. They can search to find your site quickly and easily.
As time goes by, more and more websites will become mobile-friendly and Google will further expand those websites which are not mobile-friendly from the search engine result page and thereby pushing you further away from customers.