When I clicked on the job symbol on the Linkedin Android application, I found something distinct today that I admired. Then I read more further about this peculiarity, ‘Let Recruiters Know You’re Open to Job Opportunities’.
You can describe recruiters and your connection on LinkedIn that you happen to look for better job opportunities directly from your profile, with this #OpenToWork feature.
If you are engaged in a job, you speak about the job opportunities and you have a preferred place, LinkedIn will boost your search in search results and this innovation of LinkedIn will present your profile “open to new opportunities”.
To guard your privacy, LinkedIn practices steps to block recruiters who work from viewing your shared career moments in your company and related organisations, but LinkedIn doesn’t guarantee total confidentiality.
How to Allow the #OpenToWork Feature
Enable #OpenToWork through LinkedIn profile using Desktop
- Tap to the profile Me symbol at the top of your LinkedIn Page.
- Next, go to view profile
- Click to the Add profile section accessible in right of your profile photo
- Then go to Intro
- After that click to Looking for job opportunities.
- Provide the necessary inputs with the prompt window that emerges.
- Continue to profile
After receiving a new job, you can transfer or edit the #OpenToWork of your LinkedIn profile through any time.
- Click on your LinkedIn profile
- Then go to edit icon from the OpenToWork
- Follow the Popup to update the information you previously provided, and Save
Enable #OpenToWork through your LinkedIn profile in IOS
- Click on to your profile picture > View Profile
- Tap Get started from the given Show recruiters you’re open box in your introduction label at the top of your profile.
- Provide the necessary inputs on the screen that appears.
- After that, you can determine whether you require to show all LinkedIn members or just the recruiters that you are accessible to job opportunities. If you prefer to share with all LinkedIn members, LinkedIn will have to continue with a #OpenToWork photo frame to your profile photo.
- Click to Add profile
You can update or remove this information at anytime
- Go to your LinkedIn profile
- Click the edit symbol from the OpenToWork
- Follow the Popup to update the information you previously produced, and Save
Android- Enable #OpenToWork from your LinkedIn profile
- Go to your profile picture > View Profile
- Tap on ‘Get started’ then go to ‘Show recruiters you’re open’ crate inside the introduction card on the tip of your profile.
- Provide the necessary information on the screen that appears.
- After that, you can decide whether you desire to show all LinkedIn members or just recruiters that you are open upon job opportunities. If you desire to accord amongst all LinkedIn members, then LinkedIn will continue amidst a #OpenToWork photo frame to your profile photo.
- Click to Add profile
If you want to edit or remove this information it can be done by following the below method
- Continue to your LinkedIn profile
- Click the edit icon of the OpenToWork
- Follow the Popup to edit these inputs you earlier provided, and Save
Let Recruiters Know You’re Open to Job Opportunities truly considerate for Jobseeker