Asus Zenfone M1 Pro
Received an OTA update now which is 182 MB. Click here
To download the software update fast, use Wi-Fi to download the update. Before downloading the update, charge your device up to 50% or more. Your device won’t allow you to put in the new software if the battery is extremely low.
Also, if you are doing not achieve capturing the OTA manually, then the subsequent option is to put in the firmware file that packs the ASL1 December 2019 Android patch. First, let’s inspect the small print of the firmware.
Check for OTA Update
Go to Settings App > visit System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the choice Check for Updates. Now, if the WW-16.2017.1912.060 update is out there for the device, you’ll get a notification to download it.
- Updated the google security patch
- The fixed random issue that camera app without focus circle cant take an image
- Fixed icons misaligned issue at the status bar
2. No native vid calling
3. The dark theme should be improved. It works but only in the app drawer and the notification panel.
4. The front cam is still below average.